What is Esclair Studios?
Our Studio is a collective of creative visionaries that have come together to provide a great experience as well as unique products. Specializing in fandom Home Decor, offering Wall Clocks, Prints/Posters, and Layered Shadowbox Artwork to fill all of your fandom needs! Find out more on our About Page.
Where is this store based?
We are now based in the Central Illinois area and travel to conventions across the Midwest/Southeast United States, selling our unique Wall Clocks and Artwork.
How soon will my order be shipped?
Items ship within 3-5 business days upon receiving payment, but most orders go out the very next business day!
How do you ship orders?
We ship using USPS and UPS, domestic and international. Delivery confirmation or tracking is not available for international shipping orders.
If I accidentally used the wrong address what can I do?
– If your order was recently placed within 24 hours please e-mail us immediately with your transaction ID. If it has not been shipped we can easily fix the label.
– If the package has already shipped you must contact the person at the address you shipped it to or wait for it to be returned to us.
– A reshipment fee will be invoiced to you before the package is shipped again to the correct address.
– If the package does not arrive at the incorrect address or does not return to us, we are not responsible for refunding and/or sending a replacement.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
INCORRECT OR DAMAGED ITEMS – If you receive an incorrect shipment and/or damaged items, please notify us within 3 days of receipt so we can arrange to have the correct item shipped to you and/or fix any damaged purchases.
If a package must be shipped back to us for refund/exchange due to damage, the customer will be responsible for non-refundable shipping cost.
– Lost, Stolen, and Undelivered Shipments:
USPS failures are not our fault or a reflection of our level of dedication to our customers. If your shipment is sent without insurance:
• Esclair Studios is not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered packages. All lost, stolen, and undelivered packages without insurance are on the responsibility of the buyer.
• We are unable to replace or reship items purchased without insurance.
• If you want to purchase insurance you may do so by contacting us prior to ordering.
If you feel these do not answer your concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do but as of right now we are not shipping the Europe or the United Kingdom due to recent VAT Laws and Guidelines. If you are interested, please contact us.
Additional expenses due to customs or your country’s postal guidelines are the responsibility of the buyer. We have no control over how another country handles their post and the extra expense that may be incurred.
International packages can take up to 14-21 days after delivery due to customs.
Where should I buy frames for my Prints?
We personally prefer the natural wood toned frames or matte black frames you can find at stores like Target or Ikea, however there are plenty of options online and some even come in packs with multiple frames that is much more affordable than custom framed options.
Is there a proper way to frame the artwork?
First, you need to decide whether or not you would like a mat to frame the artwork or if you prefer to have the artwork full bleed from edge to edge. We prefer black or wood toned frames to allow the colors of the artwork to flourish and standout. You can find affordable frames at many local big box stores like Target, Ikea, etc. Or there are plenty of options when ordering online, just measure the size of your print and go from there!
As a side note, our Shadowbox Artworks, come already framed and ready to hang!
Will you be at ___ Con?
To keep up-to-date on which conventions we’ll be appearing at, follow us on social media, or sign up to our newsletter for latest convention appearance announcements.